I graduated in 2007 from Samford University with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Public Relations with a minor in Film production. As child of two lawyers, I honestly believe that the art of debate must be hereditary. I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL, and will always consider this magical city my home; regardless of wherever I may roam.
Offering knowledge of journalism, branding, SEO, film production, social media, quantitative and qualitative research, source and fact checking, and mass media law. Trained in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Experience in interviewing, proofreading, debt collection, blueprint analysis, carpentry, electrical systems and lighting design.
Organizations & Accolades
Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
Dean’s List – Samford University
International Thespians Society
- Best Director — State-Level Thespian Competition 2006
- Production: A World Without Memory. Directed. Cast. Designed and constructed the set, electrical systems and operation. Production received a special invitation to the 2006 International Thespian Competition.
- 1st Place Duet Pantomime — State-Level Thespian Competition 2006
- Developing public relations strategies
- Mountain Biking
- Good conversation
- Local music
- Browsing antiques I could never afford
- Working on cars